Due to inclement weather the law library circulation desk is closed today, Monday, February 15, 2016.
Due to inclement weather the law library circulation desk will close an hour early tonight at 8 p.m, Sunday February 14, 2016.
All programs are on Wednesdays at 12:10 p.m. in the 3rd Floor Reading Room.
- February 10, Law and Literature: How to maintain an active reading life in law school
- February 17, Researching international law
- March 2, Sources for Statistics
- March 23, “Rocket Docket” – creative searching for briefs and other docket materials online
- April 6, Med Mal, Black Lung, and Toxic Torts – researching medical subjects on the web
The W&L Law Reads program will take place this Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 5:00 PM in the Law School’s Moot Court Room. This year we are reading All the President’s Men by Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward. Thursday’s panel event is an opportunity to discuss the story’s legal, political, journalistic, and historical impact.
A limited number of books remain. Stop by and pick one up in the law library before they are gone!