The W&L Law Library is pleased to announce complimentary access to dozens of online study aids and casebooks from leading legal publisher Wolters Kluwer.
Through June 30, 2020, all W&L Law students, faculty, and staff can enjoy the following materials online, free of charge:
Wolters Kluwer Study Aids
Over 180 study aids and supplements on virtually every core law school subject, all available to browse as e-books online or download in PDF. Click here for full access, including:
- Examples & Explanations
- Emanuel Law Outlines
- Law in a Flash flashcards
- Glannon Guides
- Casenote Legal Briefs
- Emanuel CrunchTime
Students may register at CasebookConnect.com/free to access up to five digital e-textbook titles, featuring:
- Search, highlighting, and note-taking capabilities.
- Additional learning materials and practice questions from leading study aids such as Examples & Explanations and Glannon Guides.
- Video explanations, multiple-choice questions, short answer questions, and flashcards.
- Outlining and case-briefing tools to help you work more efficiently.
Constitutional Law Videos
A helpful supplement for all Constitutional Law courses, An Introduction to Constitutional Law by Randy E. Barnett and Josh Blackman teaches the narrative of constitutional law as it has developed over the past two centuries. The online library of 63 videos brings the Supreme Court’s 100 most important decisions to life. The videos are enriched by photographs, maps, and audio from the Supreme Court. Students can watch the videos to prepare before class, or afterward to fill in any gaps in their notes. The entire collection can be viewed in roughly 12 hours in preparation for exams. See Professor Blackman’s guide to the resource and instructions for accessing it on the Wolters Kluwer platform.